Luccombes Tent, Caravan and Motor Home Campsite
Luccombes campsite is located just outside Exminster near Exeter, the capital of Devon and close to the beaches of Exmouth, Dawlish and Dawlish Warren.
Pitches are available for tents, touring caravans and motor homes.
A range of facilities are offered, including:
• Hard-standing and grass pitches
• Electricity hook-ups
• Fresh drinking water
• Ladies and gentlemen’s WC
• Ladies and gentlemen’s showers
• Refuse points
• Campsite washing-up point
• Chemical waste point
• Pet Friendly Site
Contact us for details and availability. When booking, please advise size of unit, particularly if you are towing an extra long / wide / twin axle caravan.
1 July 2017 – 1 September 2017
|Pitch Charges||Per Night|
|Pitch Charges With Electric Hook-up||Per Night|
The pitch prices above include up to 2 adults and 2 children. No extra charge is made for awnings or dogs, but the following additional charges will apply, if applicable:
|Additional Charges||Per Night|
|Extra Car / Extra Tents||£2.00|
If you are fishing while staying with us, payment is £7 per day per person or we offer a weekly day fishing pass for only £30. Other discounted rates available dependant on the length of you stay – please ask for details.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements and book your fishing trip or camping holiday.
We are situated just 10 minutes drive from the M5. Please avoid using your Sat Nav to get to us when you leave the M5, please use the directions detailed below.
PREFERRED ROUTES FOR ALL VEHICLES
From the North
Leave the M5 at Junction 30.
Follow sign posts towards Dawlish.
Continue from Exeter on the A379 to Dawlish
Enter Exminster from the roundabout by the Swan’s Nest Pub and follow the brown road signs. (Recommended route for all vehicles.)
Coming from Kenn …
By the Ley Arms take right signposted to Kenton. Take immediate left up hill signposted Exminster through very narrow lanes. Go over next crossroads and Luccombes is just past stone barn on the right.
Camping Booking Terms and Conditions
Please read these conditions carefully as they are part of the agreement between us.
1. Luccombes campsite offers pitches for tents, caravans and motorhomes.
2. Prices are based on two adults and two children (up to 16) sharing a single pitch.
3. A 25% deposit is required to book a pitch with the remainder payable on arrival. Deposits are not refunable.
4. Arrivals are permitted from 12 noon (unless agreed by prior arrangement).
5. Pitches must be vacated by 9.30am on the day of departure (unless agreed by prior arrangement).
6. Three hardstanding pitches are available for which an additional charge is made.
7. Five 10 amp electric hook-ups are available for caravans and motorhomes. Five 6 amp hook-ups are available for tents.
8. Dogs are welcome at no extra charge, but must be kept on a lead at all times.
Click here to read our Pet Policy.