Luccombes Tent, Caravan and Motor Home Campsite
Luccombes campsite is located just outside Exminster near Exeter, the capital of Devon and close to the beaches of Exmouth, Dawlish and Dawlish Warren.
For 2021 season, camping is limited to suit the number of guests that can access our shower block facility. We are not taking large tent bookings for camping. Limited pitches are available for tents, touring caravans, camper vans & motor homes due to COVID-19 situation. Please enquire.
A range of facilities are offered, including:
• Hard-standing pitches
• Electricity hook-ups
• Fresh drinking water
• Ladies and gentlemen’s WC
• Ladies and gentlemen’s showers
• Refuse points
• Campsite washing-up point
• Chemical waste point
• Pet Friendly Site
• Discounted fishing rates for 3-Day or 7-Day Fishing Pass
Contact us for details and availability.
Current pitches on offer are either grass or hardstanding pitch with electric hook-up at £20 per night. This includes for up to 2 adults and 1 vehicle / plus tourer. No extra charge for awnings, but a nightly charge of £2 apply per extra person, vehicle and pet, if applicable.
If you are fishing while staying with us, kindly include your choice of day ticket or fishing passes at the point of booking. Discounted rates available dependent on the length of your stay. Please contact us to discuss your requirements and book your fishing trip or camping holiday.
|Fishing Pass Options||Per Person / 2 rod limit|
|3-Day Ticket Pass||£25.00|
|7-Day Ticket Pass
We are situated just 10 minutes drive from the M5. Please avoid using your Sat Nav to get to us when you leave the M5, please use the directions detailed below.
PREFERRED ROUTES FOR ALL VEHICLES
From the North
Leave the M5 at Junction 30.
Follow sign posts towards Dawlish.
Continue from Exeter on the A379 to Dawlish
Enter Exminster from the roundabout by the Swan’s Nest Pub and follow the brown road signs. (Recommended route for all vehicles.)
Coming from Kenn …
By the Ley Arms take right signposted to Kenton. Take immediate left up hill signposted Exminster through very narrow lanes. Go over next crossroads and Luccombes is just past stone barn on the right.
Camping Booking Terms and Conditions
Please read these conditions carefully as they are part of the agreement between us.
1. Luccombes campsite offers pitches for tents, caravans and motorhomes.
2. Prices are based on two adults and one vehicle sharing a single pitch.
3. For bookings less than 7 days, a non-refundable £20 deposit is required. For bookings more than 7 days, a 50% non-refundable deposit is required to book a pitch with the remainder payable on arrival.
4. Arrivals are permitted from 12 noon (unless agreed by prior arrangement).
5. Pitches must be vacated by 11 am on the day of departure (unless agreed by prior arrangement).
6. Five 10 amp electric hook-ups are available for caravans and motorhomes. Five 6 amp hook-ups are available for tents.
7. Fishing Passes or Day tickets must be selected upon booking and be paid on arrival, should you wish to camp and fish.
8. Dogs are welcome, but must be kept on a lead at all times.
Click here to read our Pet Policy.