BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
**UPDATED 2021: A COVID-SECURE ENVIRONMENT**
To minimise the spread and wasted resources, we provide 1 toilet roll, hand soap and a spare bin liner in each caravan to start your holiday.
We recommend you to bring your own towels, floormat, toiletries, clothes hangers, tissues, kitchen paper, tea towel, dishwashing liquid, cloth/sponge, cleaning products, cling film, aluminium foil, bin bags, padlock for the storage shed (if available), etc. Some extra items can be purchased at reception. Please confirm if you are bringing your own bedding and sheets, or opt to rent for the week.
Protect yourself at all times, please practise good hygiene, bring extra hand sanitiser, hand soap and cleaning supplies. Bleach products are okay for surface wipes but please do not dispose into our toilet and drains.
Bring your own net handles as we provide the nets and mats on the swims. You can also purchase a handle from the tackle shop/reception.
A clear protective screen has been put up at reception and staff are provided with gloves, face masks and shields. 2 sanitising stations are available, one at reception entrance and one at the shower block.
Main lead guest must report at reception before proceeding further on site. Scan the QR code available, check in all guest names and car registration are correct as per booking.
Check in time for static caravan is from 4pm onwards. Touring & camping from 12 noon. No entry to the caravan area unless instructed. Please allow our staff to get the caravans ready and complete any grass cutting as well as maintenance work before this time. You are more than welcome to start fishing first if you arrive early.
4 customers are allowed in at any time at reception & tackle shop, whilst practising social distancing and please wear a mask. Allow good spacing between our staff, and use contactless payment whenever possible.
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
This booking contract is between Luccombes Fishery Ltd, the owners of Luccombes Coarse Fishery and the person making the reservation and all members of their party (referred to as “you” or “your”. The contract will be subject to these booking terms & conditions and must be complied with).
1. Accommodation - is available from 4pm onwards. By 10am on the day of departure, the accommodation must be vacated and left in as good a condition, along with its contents, as they were taken over. Pet-free and pet-friendly caravans are subject to availability. All accommodation is booked on a self-catering basis. We do not provide towels. Camping / Touring pitches check in from 12 noon onwards, check out by 11am. Please clear all rubbish and take all personal belongings before departing.
2. Care of the property - you agree to (a) leave the caravan in good order in clean condition as found, otherwise a minimum cleaning charge of £30 will be levied; and (b) to pay for any loss or damage caused by you, excluding reasonable wear & tear, during occupation. Inform us as soon as possible if you find anything amiss or break anything! General waste and recycling bins are available onsite. Please sort your rubbish accordingly, strip any hired linen, wipe all spills/sticky residues on the table, surfaces, countertops, cooker and floors to avoid permanent staining, wash, dry and put away all kitchen utensils & crockery, empty the fridge & freezer and leave it clean. Dustpan & brush and mop & bucket are available in each caravan. Henry vacuum cleaner is available at the shower block if required.
3. General considerations – Lead guest must check-in for your party at reception before proceeding further on site. You will be provided with gate codes at check in. Vehicles are restricted to 5mph! We have little humans, cats, dogs and wildlife walking around the site. Kindly limit movement of vehicles and noise during the hours of 10pm to 7am. Strictly no parking on grass!
4. Fishing – Please read all our fishery rules before you start fishing. It’s there for good reasons and the management reserve the right to enforce it or you will be asked you to leave. Please note that there is a 2 rod limit on all ponds. Fish safety is top priority. No standing up with fish at any time! Keep the fish wet, have everything YOU need ready to hand & treat any cuts or sores. We provide the landing equipment, but you will need to bring your own net handle. Placing personal items / equipment to ‘reserve’ a swim for later use is not allowed. Let fellow anglers have a fair chance. Night fishing can be paid-as-you-go.
5. Prices - quotes are inclusive of day ticket fishing, gas, electric and water usage for up to 2 persons. 1 vehicle per caravan, any additional vehicles will be designated a parking area. Please check that you have added all extras required for your specific booking. There must be no more members in your party than the caravan is designed to accommodate, or as Luccombes Coarse Fishery rules concerning the maximum permitted to share.
6. Booking - Provisional bookings can be made via email, phone or social media, but confirmation will only be sent via email or post. The party leader must be over the age of 18 years at the time of booking. It is your responsibility to check the details of the booking confirmation are correct and notify us immediately of any discrepancies. We cannot accept responsibility for any errors not corrected prior to arrival. Upon check in, all names of guests must be confirmed with your booking details. All booking information is strictly confidential and under no circumstances will be given to a third party. Contact our team at 01392 833571 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Payment – For short break to a week stay, a £50 non-refundable deposit will be required within 7 days to secure your dates. £100 non-refundable deposit applies for more than a weeks stay. A £30 refundable damage deposit is payable on arrival to cover any damages, loss or cleaning fees. This will be refunded upon departure, once all is checked by housekeeping. The final balance will due 6 weeks prior to your arrival dates. We accept card payments and bank transfers as preferred method of payment. Bookings with less than 6 weeks remaining can only be accepted after full payment is made within 7 days.
8. Cancellation - by making your booking, our agreement is a legal contract and the deposit is non-refundable. To cancel, you must write or email us, and in the event of a cancellation, - less than 42 days, you will be liable to pay the total amount due - more than 42 days, only balance amount will be refunded, if already paid in full Cancellation insurance is not compulsory, but it is strongly recommended to protect you against cancellation penalty.
9. Cancellation by owner - We reserve the right to refuse or to cancel any booking made subject to refunding any sums you have paid in full without further liability on our behalf. If for any reason the booked accommodation is not available; liability shall be limited to a full refund of all monies paid to Luccombes Fishery Ltd.
10. Right of entry – Luccombes Fishery Ltd or their representatives to be allowed access into the caravan during stay.
11. No Smoking / Vaping Policy - all caravans are non-smoking. Smoking or Vaping is not permitted indoor under any circumstances. If evidence is found a charge of £100 will be made to cover cleaning and refurbishment costs.
12. Pets - pets are not allowed onto the furnishings. Please bring your dog beds, blanket or towels. Cleaning fee will be imposed if caravan is left dirty or smelly. Pets must not be left in the caravan unattended and there are not allowed in the fishing ponds. Whilst we welcome pets, we do require them to be on a lead and under control at all times. Fouling must be removed immediately and placed in specific bin provided. We allow a maximum of 1 large dog or 2 small / medium dogs per caravan.
13. Children - The grounds are majority open water, therefore, children must be supervised at all times when visiting the ponds, as well as when using public toilets and showers. In respect to safety and owner’s property, as well as other guests and anglers onsite, please ensure that children do not run or play around the ponds, roads or climb the tree or fences. No ball games or riding bicycles around the caravan site and fishery.
14. Amenities - Every effort has been made to ensure that all advertised amenities are available, but no liability can be accepted for any omissions (e.g. loss of mains services, theft, fire, flood, etc). Ponds and grounds have to be continuously maintained, please be patient when cleaning, grass cutting or hedge trimming is taking place, we try to complete the work as quickly as possible.
15. Wildlife & Nature – The fishery is located in the countryside and you may experience some wildlife, insect or animal noises. Keep all your bait and rubbish secure! Do not disturb the wildlife or destroy any plants around you. We are in their environment! Contact a member of staff as soon as possible if you encounter any problems.
16. Fire Hazards – Open fires are not allowed in general, except with the permission of the Owner and in an agreed location. BBQs should also be agreed and sited well away from any accommodation, picnic benches and must be raised off the grass. No burning of candles or releasing of fire lanterns. Please take note of the nearest fire point and exit location.
17. Liability - The use of the accommodation and its associated facilities are entirely at the users risk and no liability will be accepted for death, injury, illness, diseases and loss or damage to users or their belongings including vehicles, etc. Please take every care to ensure your own safety and belongings. Do not attempt to retrieve anything in the pond by jumping in or walking around areas that you may think is shallow.
18. Termination of stay – Physical & verbal abuse towards staff and other guests will not be tolerated and will lead to immediate termination of your stay. There is zero tolerance towards anti-social behaviour, intoxication and drugs. You will be asked to vacate the site and no refund will be given.
19. Complaints - We, above all want you to have a wonderful time at Luccombes Coarse Fishery. If for any reason you have a complaint, please let us know as soon as reasonably possible, and in any event before departure, to allow remedial action to be taken. We undertake to repair or replace any faulty equipment with all due diligence. However, no claims will be entertained in respect of equipment that remains faulty beyond our control.
20. Our terms & conditions are correct at the time of booking, but are subject to change at any point.